Monday, November 26, 2012

Red, Chocolate Brown & Kraft

After my weekend of Black Friday deals and shopping I am finally home and pooped.  I need to start working on Christmas cards and sending them out.  I received my first Christmas card in the mail today.  What better than to enter a challenge?  

Here it is, quick, clean and simple.  I heat embossed my Santa image and ran the chocolate brown paper through my Texture Boutique.  I think the most difficult part was poking the holes around the Santa, oh, and tying the bow...  I suck at tying bows.

Supplies:
Stamp: Yuletide Montage (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock:  Scraps from my stash.
Embossing Powder: Red Tinsel (Stampendous)
Rub-On: Merry Christmas Duplicate Rub-Ons (Pebbles Inc.)
Button/ Twine: My Stash
Tools: Texture Boutique + Embossing Folder; Paper Piercer (Stampin' Up!)

Challenge Entered:
Party Time Tuesday #95

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly