Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Decorating


Yesterday I left work early (because I worked too many hours) and came home just in time to help Todd hang up the Christmas lights.  We took a little break for dinner and some Christmas shopping and then came home at about 9:30 PM and decorated the Christmas tree.  So, to round up all of our Christmas decorating, here is my most recent Christmas card.  

The colors are inspired by a new color challenge that I found, Color Throwdown.  The colors I used are Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise.  I really like the combination.

Supplies:
Stamp: Christmas Memories: CMS 118 (Stampers Anonymous: Tim Holtz Collection)
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up!)
Bling: Basic Rhinestones (Stampin' Up!)
Embossing Folder: ZigZag (Lifestyle Crafts)

Challenge Entered:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly