Sunday, January 20, 2013

Celebrate


Earlier this year I was trying to look for some new blog challenges to enter and I discovered the new blog challenge Still Addinktive while scoping out other bloggers blogs.  I couldn't participate last week because I didn't have the specific stamp set that they were asking people to use.  So this week I was very excited to enter.  Of course, when I sat down to make a card I was stumped.  This is pretty plain and simple but it works.

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamp: Feeling Sentimental
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Starfruit
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Extras: Scalloped Square Die (Sizzix); Bronze Metal Accents (TPC Studio)

Challenge Entered:


4 comments:

  1. It certainly does 'work'. What a lovely CAS design. So glad you found us and decided to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Shelly, your card definitely does "work"! I love the look of the ferris wheel stamped in chocolate. Great use of both our colour and sketch challenge. I'm so glad you could join us at stilladdINKtive this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this stamp set especially the ferris wheel image! It works perfectly with your card and colors. This is a great card and I don't think it is plain at all. Thanks for playing along this week at still addINKtive challenges. I hope you can join us next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect CAS design, Shelly, with a great combination of elements! Thank you for joining us at still addINKtive challenges this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly