Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Love You


I got my color inspiration for this card from the Color Throwdown Challenge. I wanted to use some of my new products from Stampin' Up!  I am notorious for collecting everything... I see something that I like, buy it, save it for something "special" and then forget about it.  Then, I have a collection of awesomeness in mint condition or a stamp set with only one stamp that has been inked.  I am hoping to break this trend and start using the things I have before they get forgotten.

I used the crumb cake in honeycomb for my background.  Stamped the heart in Melon Mambo on Melon Mambo cardstock and used the Framelits to cut it out.  I used the Framelits to cut out the two banners from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  I stamped I Love You on Pretty in Pink cardstock and cut that out by hand.

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Cross My Heart
Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Melon Mambo
Framelits: Hearts a Flutter
Embossing Folder: Honeycomb

Challenge Entered:
Color Throwdown #225

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the throwdown colors! Love that embossed BG! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly