Monday, January 14, 2013

Love Always


I used the sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday and the color inspiration of Color Throwdown to make my Love Always card.



I embossed the dots onto a piece of Certainly Celery cardstock then flagged a strip of So Saffron cardstock.  Stamped the winged heart image in Regal Rose onto Whisper White cardstock and cut it out.  I stamped the always sentiment onto the flagged cardstock and of course their was a little blemish so I punched out a heart using the owl punch to cover it up.

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamp: Affection Collection
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose
Extras: Owl Punch; Dotted Embossing Folder (My Stash)

Challenges Entered:



9 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the sketch! The image is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the cleanness of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Simple and sweet :0) Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on the sketch. Great idea to combine 2 challenges in one. It gives the card a unique look. Thanks for joining us at SFF this week, and hope you will joing us next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a simple but Wow card. I love how you were very minimal with the sketch. Thanks for playing with us this week at SFF.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a simple but Wow card! I love how you kept your card minimal - very effective. Thanks for playing with us this week at SFF.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done! I love that color combo and it pairs well with the SFF sketch. Hope will join us on this Fridays sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! Thanks for joining us at SFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and color combo! Thanks for joining us at SFF!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly