Monday, January 28, 2013

Things are always greener on the other side...


I started off with the polka dot paper and ended up with this card by incorporating the sketch from retrosketches.  Garden Green matched the green polka dots perfectly and I thought the tree image would fit the space that I wanted to fill just right.


Supplies:
Stamp: Serene Silhouettes, Whimsical Words (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Garden Green (Stampin' Up!); Polka Dot (Scraps from My Stash)
Ink: Garden Green, Baja Breeze (Stampin' Up!)
Extras: Corner Punch, Button, Twine

Challenges Entered:


1 comment:

  1. The tree image is gorgeous! Love it with the polka dots! Thanks for joining us at retro sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly