Monday, February 18, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous


For this card I used the sketch from Our Creative Corner: Gettin' Sketchy and the color inspiration from the colourQ.  I knew I wanted to do a floral card but it took me a couple days to actually sit down and create.  Once I found this sketch, it all took off from there.  I feel like I incorporated a little of everything in an attempt to accurately follow the sketch.  There is DSP (from two different sets), Framelits, dry embossing, butterfly punch, stamping, twine, bling...

 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamp: Bloomin' Marvelous
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Sent With Love DSP, More Amore DSP
Framelits: Labels, Ovals
Punch: Bitty Butterfly
Twine: Calypso Coral
Extras: Basic Jewels; Honeycomb Embossing Folder

Challenges Entered:


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for joining us at the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colorful card, Shelly, great way to combine the colors. thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly