Monday, February 11, 2013

Hooray Hope


I am loving the Henry Says stamp set.  This is card is for my friend Hope who got promoted to my old position Hazardous Materials Manager.  I am so happy for her!  For this card I combined the colors from Dynamic Duos and the sketch from Fab Friday.

 


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps: Henry Says, A Word For You
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party; (Gray- Scraps)
Ink: Pool Party, Basic Gray
Embossing Folder: ZigZag (Lifestyle Crafts)
Punch: Scallop (EK Success)

Challenges Entered:
Dynamic Duos #39
Fab Friday #11

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Really like the colors you chose for this one and the texture in the background is great! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. I love the piece of gray DSP in the back and all your great textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card sure makes me smile, Shelly! Great image pick for this color combo...thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Henry looks adorable on your card! The texture and the DSP are a great fit for your design! I'm sure your friend will love the card! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Henry is perfect for this card. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the little birds on the trunk of the elephant! Thanks for playing along with the Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Shelly, you have made me want to order this stamp set right away! Look at that cutie and his little friends hanging out on his trunk! SO cute! I really like the pop of texture on the background, too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly