Monday, November 25, 2013

Retrosketches #91


Every year I like to make a few Christmas cards with non-traditional Christmas colors.  Here she is for the year.  I was going through all of my holiday papers that I have stashed away through the years and this paper just popped out and I decided that I had to use it.  I also had some random stamps that I purchased after the holidays last year and I finally got to ink them up.  On the inside of the card I trimmed the tree line of one of the rows of trees and lined it on the bottom of the card.  I based this card off of the sketch from retrosketches.


Challenge Entered:
retrosketches #91

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards. I like the non traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly