Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy Birthday!


My weekend is coming to an end.  I have Sundays and Mondays off because I unfortunately work every Saturday.  Yesterday we went to the Denver Broncos play-off game where they beat San Diego to move on to the AFC Championship game.  I was freezing at the game, it was soooo windy that the game was a lot more chilly than any of us thought it would be.  

When I saw the colors from the Color Throwdown challenge I knew I had to participate because they were essentially Broncos colors, blue and orange.  Hey, whatever gets you motivated right?  We are in the spirit!  Go Broncos!

 

I combined these two challenges and got a nice simple card which will be perfect for our office birthday card stash.  It's a new year with new milestones!

Challenges Entered:



4 comments:

  1. FAB combo of challenges. Love the clean crisp feel of your creation. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect CAS card!! Love the hexagon embossing! Thxs for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card with awesome texture and color (up until the part about the Broncos)! I'm a Pats fan so we'll be on opposite sides of the fence this weekend! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and clean! Love how you've combined both challenges to create this fab card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly