Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!  This is my first card of the new year.  We were in Hawaii for the holidays visiting family and friends and we had a wonderful time with everyone.  My body went into shock returning to snowy Colorado!  I never get used to the cold.  We flew from Hilo, HI to Denver on New Year's Eve and didn't get to really celebrate the New Year.  So here is our party in a card!

For this card I combined the colourQ and retrosketches challenges.  I am very proud of my embossing, I have been embossing for years but I think this is my most perfect embossing image ever.  Well, perfect to me.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and have a great 2014!

 

Challenges Entered:


3 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Love your embossing. That image is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card, Shelly! Happy 2014 and thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous New Year card, love your layout and embossing, thanks for joining us at ColourQ, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly