Thursday, November 1, 2012

I MUSTACHE You About An Ink-Redible Deal...

So, it's that time of year for No Shave November (and corny one word, one liners) ... which oddly enough was my inspiration for my blog facelift.  Todd, told me a couple weeks ago that he wanted to be on a TV show about awesome beards.  So, it's safe to say that Todd will gladly be participating in No Shave November.  Mustaches are the in thing right now and I really want to do some projects with them.  I need to make a card with them!!!  Maybe I can get Todd to help me out if they involve mustaches.  We shall see what comes of this mustache trend...  it will be so, Ink-redible.  Which brings me to my next topic, INK!  Stamp pads to be more specific.

Stampin' Up! is having an Ink-Redible promotion, if you spend $450 or host a workshop that earns $450 you will receive a free set of Classic Stamp Pads (Brights, Regals, or Subtles) - a $49.95 value!  Also, the free ink pads will be in addition to any hostess benefits that you receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly