Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mojo Monday - 266


So, I have an hour to make a card and post it!  Meeting the hubs for lunch and finally get to see where he works.  He's only been there a year and a half!  So, I attempted to follow the sketch from Mojo Monday.  I realized that I am not very good and guess-timating sizes.  My orange (pumpkin pie) piece definitely needs to be smaller and my purple (raspberry ripple) should be longer.  The green (lucky limeade) strip was bigger but I had to cut it down to fit...  Ugh, hopefully I will get better as I continue with more challenges.  I wanted to add a sentiment to my little banner but it was so tiny, I couldn't find anything that would fit.  Oh, well.  This is what happens in a time crunch...

Supplies Used: 
Stamp: Four Seasons (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock: Kraft (Bazzill), Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up!)

Challenge Entered:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly