Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Birthday


For this card I used the color inspiration from ColourQ and the sketch from Paper Pals Arts.  First, I used a stamp from the Affection Collection.  When I realized the image was too big, I cut it the label portion and stamped Happy Birthday from the Party This Way stamp set.  I stamped the presents from the Patterned Party set four times in different colors.  I cut out the different presents and used Dimensionals to pop them up.


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps: Affection collection, Patterned Party, Party This Way
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Summer Starfruit, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo, Summer Starfruit, Basic Gray
Embossing Folder: ZigZag (Lifestyle Crafts)
Dies: Scallop, Circle (Sizzix)

Challenges Entered:

5 comments:

  1. Fun card! I love the popped up presents and the embossing. Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun birthday card, love the scallop circle. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love the packages within the scalloped circle...such a neat element. Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! This is so stinkin' cute! I love the way you popped the presents. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly