Monday, January 21, 2013

Thanks Owl-Ways


For this card I used the Stampin' Royalty sketch and I didn't have any other color challenges to accomplish so I decided to use up scraps.  I bought the MME Breeze paper pad for a Chrismas project and had some leftover pieces.  I love yellow and gray together.  I think I love gray with everything... Yesterday I was folding laundry and basically my entire wardrobe is gray.  At least everything matches...  Anyway, I wanted to use my aviary stamp set because I haven't touched it in a while.  I also found some paper that looked like it could resemble feathers.  I chose to use a thanks sentiment because it looked small enough to fit in the space I had left.   I think it all came together quite cute. 


Supplies:
Stamp: Aviary, A Word For You (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock: Breeze Paper Pad (MME); Basic Gray, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up!)
Die: Circle (Sizzix)
Metal Accents: Silver (TPC Studio)

Challenge Entered:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly