Sunday, March 10, 2013

PPA 154 Color Challenge


This color challenge seriously challenged me, I struggled to get a good blend going...  I don't know if that even makes sense (that's how bad I'm struggling).  Anyway, I almost gave up on this color challenge and as I sat and stared at my work table I found myself staring at this butterfly that I had made yesterday for another card and decided to not use.  Believe it or not, this little butterfly sparked the idea for this card and now I LOVE IT!

I used the Mixed Bunch stamp set and the Blossom punch to create my butterfly, the body of the butterfly is the also cut from one of the petals that I had cut off and trimmed down, flipped over and inked the edges.  My flowers and leaves are embossed and cut from the Secret Garden stamp set and framelits.


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamp: Mixed Bunch, Secret Garden
Framelits: Secret Garden
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Calypso Coral, Sent With Love DSP
Punch: Blossom

Challenge Entered:



1 comment:

  1. Great flowers - bold and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly