Monday, September 9, 2013

Let's HANG OUT this Halloween


For this Halloween card, I combined the sketch from Mojo Monday with the challenge from Stampin' Royalty to use patterned paper.  I have had a stack of Halloween themed papers on my craft table, which moved to the floor, then back to the table, then back to the floor so I decided I need to use them.  I found some scrap pieces falling out of the edges of the stack so that's what I used.  I had this stamp that I bought a few years ago and never used so I thought I would break it in.  The stamp and the sentiment are so fun.  I stamped the spider several different times trying to find matching colors and ended up paper piecing almost the entire image, the square, the spider, the hat, the candy corn and then the eyes and mouth.


Challenges Entered:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all of your comments and support. Thanks for visiting! Shelly